Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today was going well, then my wife made a chocolate cake...but I didn't eat any, YAY!  I did however crack and ate a bunch of chocolate covered almonds at my grandparents house.  To make up for it though I did 45 min. of high intensity cardio in my living room.  It was funny I was dancing in my underwear(for those of you that want the visual image that I know you oh so love) my wife took some video that I hope doesn't end up on youtube. 

In spite of the chocolate almonds I ended up at 1681 Calories, not terrible. 

I am nervous for my first weigh in and new picture tomorrow. Hopefully its good news, and it should be. I will be very frustrated if I haven't lost anything because I have been restricting my calories and exercising quite well, not up to my goal levels but decent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment