Monday, May 11, 2009

Damn Me

I have determined that I really really do need to write in this every single day in order for it to be effective the way it is supposed to be for me. Over the weekend and today have been a mess as far as my "plan" goes. But I just need to re dedicate myself and really commit and write every day. I am going to be surprised if I lost much weight this week because I haven't done good.

First of all it was my grandpa's birthday on Sat. and I had a big piece of chocolate cake, a scoop of ice cream, and a piece of lemon pie. Then the next day my friend invited my wife and I over for dinner and we had BBQ chicken pizza, corn, salad, and a big piece of this yummy chocolate pie with oreo cookie crust! Both days I would justify it to myself and I knew it was coming so I wouldn't eat much the whole day until that night, but thats for one not healthy and second, evenso, consuming so darned many calories at once it still adds up to be more than I want, and way way too much fat and carbs. On top of it all I didn't go to the gym all week, I have only done cardio once this past week.

Then today was my first day on my new job and the boss took us out to Carinos on him. I ordered the Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Penne, with a ceasar salad and then all of us shared some appetizers, on top of that, the bread. I was stuffed when we left, with good reason, I just added up all the calories etc. that one meal was what I want to have in an entire day, around 1400 calories!! again with way way too many carbs and fat. Fat making up 50% of my calories thus far today.

I am about to go to the gym and do a stellar chest and tricep workout as well as some cardio, but its gonna be tough to make up for my past 3 days sins. I need to get more serious about this if I really want it to happen.

I need my wife and YOU people to start holding me more accountable. If anyone sees a post like this again, I want you to rip into me and call me a fat ass, but at the same time encourage me and tell me I can do it.


Its ok to overload about once a week, it supposedly helps your body not slow your metabolism down like it would normally since you are having a big calorie deficiancy the rest of the week, but ya, cheat day is just that, cheat DAY, not cheat 3 days! ARRGH
Tomorrow I think I am going to do a 1200 calorie day of all protein to try and even things out a bit, and I think I will do a full hour of cardio tomorrow. I have to prepare for the big weigh in on Wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment