Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I guess I have "huge ass arms"

Last night at the gym this guy had some weight on a bar I was going to use and I was looking at how much it was and the guy that had it before me was like "you'll be able to do that no problem, you've got some huge ass arms" I was like, "gee thanks" huge is in strong not as in fat, so thats a good compliment.

So today I have eaten very few carbs and fat, and a lot of protein, just as planned, I still have a few hours to go, but I think I'll make it. I read an article today about doing cardio to build muscle. It talked said you can use your cardio to get your legs bigger by exercising in a certain way, and then had down different workouts for treadmill, bike, stair machine etc. I am going to try one tonight. Basically the idea is to sprint for just a bit and get your heart up to like 160, then walk for 4 times as long, and its really short its 20 sec sprint at 8 mph on a 3 grade hill, then 80 sec 3 mph walk on the same 3 hill. Its kind of like HIIT(high intensity interval training) but in smaller intervals, HIIT is usually like 1 min. fast 2 slow sort of a thing. We'll see how I like it. Oh and you warm up and cool down for 5 min. each.

No comments:

Post a Comment